Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Cutter

So I had my consult with the surgeon and all my questions were answered in detail. Explained to my satisfaction were the reasons why I'm not a candidate for drug or sound stone therapy. What might happen if I do nothing---I may never have another attack or I may end up in the emergency room one night with a surgeon that doesn't do laproscopic surgery when it's an emergency. The during and post surgical risks were explained ad nauseum and the doc has a good track record which means I'm either in good hands or he's due for a whopper of a fuck-up. I hope I'm not the fuck-up.

Other than the trip to the surgeon and the Missus being in freakin' India, the only thing of note that happened was birthday night at AA. I celebrated 10 years. Un-freakin-believable. It's been one hell of a journey.

No comments: