Saturday, June 23, 2007

What the hell happened last week...

Busy week at work. I'm not going to break my no-blogging-about-work vow, but I will say I actually went into heavy overtime this week. I'm working on a list of things I want covered during my annual review and hope to get what I'm asking for. If not, adios amigos.

So with the long days at work, that left little time for blogging. I was trying to spend as much time with the Missus as possible since she's off on another whirlwind tour of the world. She'll actually be circumnavigating the globe this time and racking up the frequent flyer miles.

I finally heard back from what I casually refer to as my regular physician. He wrote me a letter thanking me for the clarification and stated that he'd be happy to set an appointment with me to discuss my concerns. Depending upon how the consult with the surgeon goes this Tuesday, I may take him up on that offer.

Not much else going on here in Kansas so I'll stop before I start boring myself.

No comments: