Friday, November 28, 2008

She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes...

Did I mention who the company is that came to visit today? It was my current's ex. Yes, we sicko's just can't let go of the past and for some reason maintain ties that "normal" people cut, dynamite, or otherwise burn at the end of a relationship.

And the ex brought the exes current. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the ex. I mean, I obviously won here, right? And quite frankly the ex is a nice person and probably someone that I would have as a friend were it not for the prior claim on something I hold near and dear.

It was a nice visit. The dogs did not attack them despite the boot camp training and brainwashing I'd subjected them to this past week (which is probably good since the ex owns the sister of my dog). It was also a short visit because exes are like fish. Keep them around the house too long and they both start to stink up the place.

Watched two movies in the evening: The Bucket List (very good) and The Happening (not so good but not terrible either). And now I'm posting this. Night all!

No comments: