Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wood I, could I?

Saturday was woodpile day. Time to shake out all the mice and snakes that are in the 1/4 cord left from last year and fill out the other 3/4 with new(er) wood. Was able to pull another 1/4 cord up from the far stockpile but to fill in the other 1/2 will require pulling out the chainsaw to cut the long logs left over from the ice storm into stove length and then half or quarter them. Not a job for today since daylight expired before my energy did.


I'll have to find some time for that on the long holiday weekend since I'm able to make a 4 day break from work out of it. I'll also have to find some time to go in tomorrow to replace a DKSC card in the phone system now that I know the secret trick to disconnecting the connector.
Oh, and according to my dashboard, my blog is still under spam arrest

No comments: