Saturday, May 5, 2007

Home Alone

I found out it's going to cost almost $500 to fix the turn signals on my car. Yeah, I could probably use hand signals, but that's not really an option when it's pouring rain or even hailing (not that I do a lot of driving in hail, I try to avoid that). Besides, I'm not sure if anyone under the age of 40 understands exactly what it is I"m doing when I'm sticking my arm out the window. Still, I imagine one or two tickets for forgetting to do the old hand signal will about match the cost of the repair so I'll bite the bullet and get it done. The part should be in next Tuesday.

I stopped at the local hardware store to rent a sawzall so I can install the new bigger-better doggie door for the girls. I'm sure once they see the improved version installed they'll be running in and out of it pell-mell.

Dinner consisted of yummy leftovers from dinner at Harry's. After dinner I spent far too much time on the Internet catching up on other peeps diaries and fell exhausted into bed. And that's what the hell happened last night...

No comments: